We will collect up to 1-3 items for a non-refundable fee of £25 (including VAT) or 4-6 items for a non-refundable fee of £40. Some items may be counted as 2 or more items - please check the list of accepted items.
You can pay by:
- credit or debit card
- cheque - All cheques must include your name, address and contact details so we can contact you to book your collection. Cheques are to be made payable to West Northamptonshire Council and sent to the following address:
West Northamptonshire Council, Income and Payables, 2nd Floor One Angel Square, Northampton, NN1 1ED.
Please note Cheques can take longer to process. We cannot book your bulky waste collection or reserve a collection date until we have received your cheque.
We do not accept cash or postal orders.
- Items will be collected on the arranged collection day (in rare circumstances, we may collect items the following day)
- Items must be as near to the kerbside as possible by 6:30am on the collection day. If an item is not at the kerbside, we will not collect it
- Please do not block any footpath or highway when presenting your items.
- Please empty and clean all goods, otherwise they will not be taken
- Any additional item left with booked items or any items not as described on the booking form will not be taken
- You must tell us of any changes to the booked items at least 2 working days before collection
- Neither West Northamptonshire Council, nor Veolia shall be liable for any incident, damage or accident, however caused, arising from the exercise of the council, Veolia or any other organisation working on their behalf, through its officers, workmen or agents, of the rights and obligations hereby granted
- Items collected may be recycled, reused or disposed of at our discretion
Check that we can collect your items for collection