Check here to see the most recent information published on site.
All aboard for Transport Day - 25 May 2018
Northampton Museums and Art Gallery are holding a Transport Day on Saturday, 2 June, between 1pm and 5pm at Abington Park Museum.
Commemorating Oak Apple Day in Northampton - 24 May 2018
Oak Apple Day will be commemorated in Northampton with a special thanksgiving ceremony at 11.30am on Tuesday, 29 May, at All Saints’ Church.
Residents invited to meet the new waste and recycling teams - 23 May 2018
Residents are invited to find out more about the new environmental services contract during two awareness events on Wednesday 30 and Thursday 31 May.
Historic England to help grant-aid urgent repairs to Northampton’s Eleanor Cross - 16 May 2018
Historic England will contribute towards urgent conservation work on Northampton’s Eleanor Cross.
Royal wedding to be marked with tree planting - 16 May 2018
The Mayor Elect of Northampton, Councillor Tony Ansell, will be planting a tree in Abington Park on Saturday,19 May, to mark the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.
Make some noise to support International Day Against Homophobia - 14 May 2018
Residents are being invited to come together at the Guildhall on Thursday, 17 May to join activities in support of International Day Against Homophobia (IDAHO).
Northampton’s new Mayor to be welcomed at Guildhall ceremony - 14 May 2018
A ceremony to welcome Northampton’s new Mayor into office will take place at the Guildhall on Thursday, 17 May.
Scrutiny panels decided for this year - 11 May 2018
Homelessness and rough sleepers, the relocation of the University of Northampton into the town centre and Northampton post unitary will be investigated by scrutiny panels during 2018/2019.
Colours of the World - singing competition to celebrate Northampton’s diversity - 10 May 2018
A ‘pitch perfect’ styled singing competition is to be held at The Deco Theatre this summer to celebrate the town’s talent and diversity.
Preparations under way for new environmental services contract - 10 May 2018
Plans are well under way for the launch of the new environmental services contract, which leading company Veolia takes over on Monday, 4 June.
- Electoral Services Privacy Notice - 23 May 2018
- Notice of vacancy - Parish of Wootton - 22 May 2018
- Small Grants Guidance - 22 May 2018
- Taxi and Private Hire Vehicle Specifications & Emission Policy - 17 May 2018
- Senior Management Structure and Responsibilities (May 2018) - 17 May 2018
- Notice of vacancy - Parish of Upton - 17 May 2018
- All Measures Report - Q4 2016-17 - 10 May 2018
- Corporate Plan 2018 refresh - 04 May 2018
- Nitrogen Dioxide Results - 03 May 2018
- Budget Book 2018/19 - 30 April 2018
- Inspirational Women Award 2018 - 05 January 2018
- 2018 Community Governance Review - Hunsbury Meadows / Upton - 21 December 2017
- Budget 2018 - 2019 - 15 December 2017
- 2017 General Election - 21 April 2017
- Annual canvass - 06 April 2017
- Public Spaces Protection Order (PSPO) - 21 March 2017
- Domestic Homicide Reviews (DHRs) - 16 January 2017
- Killing with Kindness - 23 May 2016
- Barclays Digital Eagles - 11 May 2016
- Alcohol and entertainment licences - 18 January 2016
Notre Dame Cemetery Fundraiser - 06 March 2018
Northampton Borough Council and the Northampton Notre Dame Association are holding an afternoon tea to raise funds for the repair and protection of the Cemetery of the Sisters of Notre Dame.
Small Business Saturday Workshops - 14 November 2017
Free workshops available to Town Centre businesses
Antiques on the Square - 17 February 2017
Pick up bargain at our Antiques Market on the 2nd Saturday of every month.
Local Producers' Market - 17 February 2017
Discover some of Northamptonshire's best local producers at the new Local Producers' Monthly Market at Northampton Market Square.
Easter Egg hunt - 16 February 2017
Two children's Easter Egg Hunts will take place on Northampton Market in the run up to Easter.
Easter Fair - 16 February 2017
Northampton Market will be holding an Easter Fair on Sunday 9 April, 11am to 4pm.
World Health Day - 16 February 2017
A charity awareness day is taking place on the Market Square to help mark World Health Day on 7 April.
Latest Press Releases
- Marble Arch alleyway gated - 16 January 2018
- Northampton’s Paralympic champion to light up the town for Christmas - 14 November 2016