Check here to see the most recent information published on site.
Best Bar None 2018/19 Award Winners Announced in Northamptonshire - 16 November 2018
Some of the best managed pub, bars and clubs in the county have been recognized at a ceremony to announce the Best Bar None 2018 winners, held at Aspers casino in Northampton.
First major works start on Northampton Museum - 09 November 2018
Work has started on demolition of a connecting bridge as the first major part of the renovation of Northampton Museum and Art Gallery.
Northampton street lighting to be updated following audit - 09 November 2018
A major improvement of street lighting in the town will commence next year following an inspection of 1300 Northampton Borough Council owned lights this autumn.
Residents to help improve facilities at Thornton Park - 07 November 2018
The views of local park goers in Kingsthorpe are currently being sought to help improve the facilities at Thornton Park.
Wander through Northampton’s Winter Wonderland this Christmas - 07 November 2018
Take an enchanted walk through a town centre Winter Wonderland as we celebrate Christmas in Northampton this November and December.
Health event to mark International Men’s Day 2018 - 06 November 2018
International Men’s Day will be celebrated in the town this year with a health event on the Market Square during Saturday, 17 November.
Teams reach out to rough sleepers during annual count - 05 November 2018
Advice and support were offered to people sleeping rough in Northampton during the annual rough sleepers count on Thursday, 1 November.
Dog owner found guilty of breaching court order and abatement notice - 02 November 2018
A Northampton woman will have to pay a total of £615 in fines and costs after being found guilty of breaching an abatement notice served for excessive dog barking at her property.
Recycling’s no trick; in fact it’s a real treat for the environment! - 29 October 2018
Northampton Borough Council and their recycling and waste collections partner Veolia are reminding residents that there’s no need to put a curse on the environment this Halloween.
Remembrance Sunday Parade and Service 2018 - 29 October 2018
Northampton will honour members of the armed forces who have lost their lives in the line of duty with a Remembrance Day parade, service and activities on Sunday, 11 November.
- One Stop Partners timetable - 16 November 2018
- Nitrogen dioxide raw data - 2018 quarter 2 (April-June) - 16 November 2018
- Nitrogen dioxide raw data - 2018 quarter 3 (July-Sept) - 16 November 2018
- Small Grants Fund Guidance - 14 November 2018
- Industrial Pollution Control - Public Register - 13 November 2018
- Public Register Nov 18 week 2 - 12 November 2018
- Constitution - 12 November 2018
- EIA - Northampton Lottery - 09 November 2018
- Corporate Plan 2018-2020 - 09 November 2018
- All Measures Report - Q1 2018 - 2019 - 08 November 2018
- Thornton Park - Consultation - 30 October 2018
- Designated wheelchair-accessible vehicles - 29 May 2018
- Northamptonshire Local Government Reform - 19 April 2018
- 2018 Community Governance Review - Hunsbury Meadows / Upton - 21 December 2017
- Budget 2018 - 2019 - 15 December 2017
- Biodiversity supplementary planning document for Northamptonshire - 21 September 2017
- 2017 General Election - 21 April 2017
- Annual canvass - 06 April 2017
- Public Spaces Protection Order (PSPO) - 21 March 2017
- Domestic Homicide Reviews (DHRs) - 16 January 2017
Notre Dame Cemetery Fundraiser - 06 March 2018
Northampton Borough Council and the Northampton Notre Dame Association are holding an afternoon tea to raise funds for the repair and protection of the Cemetery of the Sisters of Notre Dame.
Small Business Saturday Workshops - 14 November 2017
Free workshops available to Town Centre businesses
Antiques on the Square - 17 February 2017
Pick up bargain at our Antiques Market on the 2nd Saturday of every month.
Local Producers' Market - 17 February 2017
Discover some of Northamptonshire's best local producers at the new Local Producers' Monthly Market at Northampton Market Square.
Easter Egg hunt - 16 February 2017
Two children's Easter Egg Hunts will take place on Northampton Market in the run up to Easter.
Easter Fair - 16 February 2017
Northampton Market will be holding an Easter Fair on Sunday 9 April, 11am to 4pm.
World Health Day - 16 February 2017
A charity awareness day is taking place on the Market Square to help mark World Health Day on 7 April.
Latest Press Releases
- Marble Arch alleyway gated - 16 January 2018
- Northampton’s Paralympic champion to light up the town for Christmas - 14 November 2016