Voting - I have had a poll card for people who no longer live at this address

Please write "No longer at this address, return to sender" on it and put it in a post box. There is no need for a stamp.

However, if they have moved and you now live at this address, you will want to make sure that you are registered.

Please contact Electoral Services on 0300 330 7000 or by emailing and we will arrange for a form to be sent to you.