Council tax related questions
- I thought the Council Tax was not going to be increased this year? However, my bill shows a small increase. Why is this?
- Council Tax: Does this bill include any amount owing for last year?
- Council Tax: Can I pay last years Council Tax arrears in with this years payment?
- Council Tax: Can I pay Council Tax instalments later than the 1st in cash?
- Council Tax: Will my direct debit continue? Do I need to advise my bank to alter the direct debit instalments to reflect the new bill?
- Council Tax: Can I change the date my direct debit is taken?
- Council Tax: Can I pay my Council Tax bill by standing order?
- Council Tax: Where can I pay my Council Tax bill in cash?
- Council Tax: Can I pay my Council Tax over 12 months rather than 10?
- Council Tax: Can I wait for a reminder before paying my instalment?
- My bill indicates that my account is in credit. Can I get a refund?