Document Downloads - Your council
The following documents are available for download. Documents in PDF format can be read using Adobe Reader.
MS Word and Powerpoint documents can be read by using their respective applications or any alternatives.
- The Council's Surveillance (RIPA) Policy outlines how the Council complies with the Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act (RIPA).
- November 2016 RIPA Policy (DOC / Size: 683.5 KB)
- RSL Site Report Greenfields (PDF / Size: 7.24 MB)
- ROI- Neil Bull.pdf (PDF / Size: 39.97 KB)
- An evaluation of consultations undertaken at NBC, including best practice recommendation and guidance. Includes details of impact assessments and how results have been used.
- Analysis of Consultations 2014-15 (PDF / Size: 297.28 KB)
- Analysis of Consultations 2013-14 (PDF / Size: 565.7 KB)
- Analysis of Consultations 2012-13 (PDF / Size: 564.73 KB)
- Polling place review - 2015 (PDF / Size: 83.29 KB)
- Publication of Verification Number as at February Register (PDF / Size: 27.22 KB)
- Review of polling districts and places (PDF / Size: 24.31 KB)
- Uncontested election result - Grange Ward (DOCX / Size: 18.69 KB)
- Supporting documents from the review
- 2015 Election - Comments and Complaints.pdf (PDF / Size: 47.62 KB)
- Population growth %.pdf (PDF / Size: 47.88 KB)
- Population growth - by age.pdf (PDF / Size: 44.74 KB)
- 2020 Ward population projections.pdf (PDF / Size: 56.48 KB)
- New Housing Sites - Analysis by ward.pdf (PDF / Size: 60.89 KB)
- Investigation Feedback - Online feedback.pdf (PDF / Size: 69.48 KB)
- Investigation Feedback - Email or Letter responses.pdf (PDF / Size: 51.83 KB)
Your council categories
- Data protection and freedom of information
- Council budgets and spending
- Council performance
- Councillors and democracy
- Customer services
- Open data