Report a Tenancy Fraud

Page 1 of 4 . You are 25% complete.

Fraud Details

Please use this form to report suspected tenancy fraud.  Any information that you provide will be held in the strictest confidence.

Please do not use this form to report Housing Benefit fraud.  All Housing Benefit fraud should be reported to the Department of Work and Pensions on 0800 854 440 or by using the online form at the website that you can reach by clicking the link below.

Report a Housing Benefit Fraud through the DWP online form

Please enter as much detail as you can about the street name and the house number.
Please try to give as much information as you can, including names, dates, etc. as this will assist in any investigation.
Please give as much information about the person who is occupying the property instead of the legal tenant; name, age, description, vehicle, details of employment if known, how they pay the rent and when, anything else significant as you can.
Do you know the address that the legal tenant has moved to?