Councillor zone

Parking Information for Councillors

All new Councillors are issued with a parking permit. These cover all NBC surface Car Parks.

They are issued on an annual basis - 1st April - 31st March inclusive and are intended for use when on Council business only.

Councillors are also issued with a barrier card for use on Pay on Foot Car Parks - St Johns, St Michaels and the Mayorhold.

Initially, the barrier card is issued for St Johns Car Park, as this is the most frequently used, but Councillors can request for this to include the other two.