What do panel members do?
- From time to time we may ask panel members for their views on different issues and topics relating to local public services and the future of the local area.
- It's not just about filling in surveys online; members may be also invited to take part in activities such as focus groups and mystery shopping. It's up to members what activities they choose to take part in.
- Only take part in the activities that interest you.
Do panel members need to be users of a service or know about the council?
- No knowledge or understanding of the way services are run is required.
Get more information and join the panel
- Join the panel
- Get more information about the panel
- Email the council's co-ordinator with any questions