Residents invited to have a say in west Northamptonshire's development during the next 30 years
Northampton residents are invited to have a say in how the west of the county develops in the next 30 years.
Northampton Borough, Daventry District, South Northamptonshire and Northamptonshire County Councils are working together on a new West Northamptonshire Strategic Plan to 2050.
This new document is an update on the West Northamptonshire Joint Core Strategy published five years ago, and is necessary due to new unitary plans for the county and developments around the Oxford-Cambridge Arc.
There will also be a series of public exhibitions taking place across the area during September where key staff will be on hand to answer questions.
The events will take place from 2pm to 7pm at:
- Towcester Forum on Tuesday 10 September
- Northampton Guildhall on Wednesday 11 September
- Daventry Town Hall on Monday 16 September
- Northampton Guildhall on Tuesday 17 September
- Naseby Village Hall on Wednesday 18 September
- Brackley Town Hall on Thursday 19 September
Copies of the document will also be available to view at libraries and council offices throughout the consultation period. Council addresses are as follows:
- Northampton Borough Council, The Guildhall, St Giles’ Square, Northampton NN1 1DE
- Northamptonshire County Council, ONE Angel Square, Northampton, NN1 1ED
- Daventry District Council, Lodge Road, Daventry NN11 4FP
- South Northamptonshire Council, The Forum, Moat Lane, Towcester NN12 6AD