22/05/19 - online form maintenance

Some of our online forms will be unavailable between 7pm and 8pm this evening. We will try to get them back online as quickly as possible and we sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Moving into or out of a commercial property

Report a change to your business rates

If you move in to or move out of a non-domestic property, or you own a property that is occupied or vacant, contact us straight away, so that we can work out the correct charge for you, award any relief or exemption, and send you a correct bill as soon as possible. Alternatively, you can complete and return the following forms:

New occupancy form

Vacation of a non-domestic property form

Email your completed forms to:
[email protected]

Or by post

Business Rates Section
Northampton Borough Council
The Guildhall
St. Giles Square