Partnership Fund Grants Scheme
What is the Partnership Grant?
The Partnership Grant is designed to bring to life partnership between the council and the Northampton voluntary and community sector for the betterment of local communities.
We will be looking for applications that reflect the following priorities and will help deliver the associated outcomes, reflected in our Corporate Plan:
|Resilient Communities||Keeping the town and people safe|
|Empowering local people|
|More homes, better homes|
|A Stronger Economy||Shaping place and driving growth|
|Creating a thriving, vibrant town|
|A clean, green and tidy town|
You can find full details of the requested organisational and activity criteria in the guidance notes.
How long will the Partnership Grant Fund last?
This Partnership Grant Fund will start on 1 July 2020 and end on 30 June 2021.
How much can I apply for?
The minimum amount of grant applied for under the Partnership Grant must be at least £3,000. The panel will be looking to support multiple applications; it is therefore recommended that the maximum amount applied for is £15,000.
Why applications are successful
There is no guarantee that an application will be successful. There are things you can do to make the most of this opportunity. For instance:
- You can ensure your application meets all of the essential criteria and is handed in on or before the deadline.
- As our decisions are made solely on information in the application form, you should assume that we know nothing unless you tell us in writing.
- Your activity must identify targets, so be specific and clear about these. Avoid vagueness and ambiguity.
- Make sure the evidence upon which your application is based is real and demonstrable.
- Make sure the information that you provide is clear and concise.
How to apply
The Partnership Grant is not currently open for applications.
Applications opened on Monday 6th January 2020.