Small Grants Fund
The fund will consider a wide range of projects including:
- Community events and activities
- Small scale training costs.
- Small or large pieces of equipment
We will be looking for applications that reflect the following priorities and will help deliver the associated outcomes, reflected in our Corporate Plan:
|Resilient Communities||Keeping the town and people safe|
|Empowering local people|
|More homes, better homes|
|A Stronger Economy||Shaping place and driving growth|
|Creating a thriving, vibrant town|
|A clean, green and tidy town|
Are you eligible?
- Your group and activity must be based within Northampton
- Your group must be a small, locally managed, voluntary, community or self-help group
- You must have people volunteering to help with your activity, who are not part of your management committee
- You must have a set of written rules or constitution that your group adheres to. We can help you to do this, especially if you are a new group
Guidance and details
For information about requirements and eligibility, please read the grants guidance available from the link below.
To apply please complete the application form.
Grant deadlines 2020
- Friday 13th March 2020
- Friday 17th June 2020
- Friday 11th September 2020
- Friday 15th January 2021