Small Grants Fund
The Small Grants Fund
The fund will consider a wide range of projects including:
- Community events and activities
- Small scale training costs.
- Small or large pieces of equipment
We will be looking for applications that reflect the following priorities and will help deliver the associated outcomes, reflected in our Corporate Plan:
|Northampton Alive||A vibrant, successful town for now and the future|
|Safer Communities||Making you feel safe and secure|
|Housing for Everyone||Helping those that need it to have a safe and secure home|
|Protecting Our Environment||A clean and attractive town for residents and visitors|
|Love Northampton||Enhancing leisure activities for local people and encouraging participation|
|Working Hard and Spending Your Money Wisely||Delivering quality modern services|
Are you eligible?
- Your group and activity must be based within Northampton
- Your group must be a small, locally managed, voluntary, community or self-help group
- You must have people volunteering to help with your activity, who are not part of your management committee
- You must have a set of written rules or constitution that your group adheres to. We can help you to do this, especially if you are a new group
Guidance and details
For information about requirements and eligibility, please read the grants guidance available from the link below.
To apply please complete the application form.
Grant deadlines 2019
- Friday 18th January
- Friday 5th April
- Friday 28th June
- Friday 6th September
- Friday 29th November