This area of 23 acres was gifted to Northampton by Messrs C.E. and T.D. Lewis in 1921. It is a very pleasant open space with large trees and shrubberies.
Facilities at the park include: -
- 4 Senior Football Pitches
- 4 Changing Rooms
- 2 Grass Cricket Pitches
It is likely that this park once provided the Dallington area with grazing for cattle because there is evidence of a ha-ha wall on the north-eastern side forming the boundary shared by the former Dallington Hospital.
Find Dallington Park
Dallington Park can be reached by travelling in a westerly direction from the town centre along the Harlestone Road.