Council and social housing

Council housing: Northampton Partnership Homes

Many parts of the council housing service are run by Northampton Partnership Homes (NPH), including:


If you apply for a council house, your application will be dealt with by NPH.


Apply for a council house

Apply for a house, check your eligibility and find out how council houses are allocated on the housing register section of the NPH website.