Open data - publications
Pay policy statement, workforce monitoring and senior management structure
- Terms and conditions of employment
- Senior management structure chart and responsibilities
- Senior officer responsibilities – budgets held
Section 38 (1) of the Localism Act 2011 required English and Welsh local authorities to produce a pay policy statement for 2012/13 and for each financial year after that.
Our pay policy statement for 2017-18 was approved by the Full Council meeting on Monday 13th March 2017 (Item 10). The statement does not introduce any new policies and procedures, as it is a factual statement setting out our Chief Officers' terms and conditions in comparison to the bulk of the workforce employed on locally agreed terms and conditions.
The Pay Policy Statement demonstrates that decisions on pay and reward packages for the Chief Executive and Chief Officers are made in an open and accountable way.
Full sets of documents for all years
- Employee remuneration over £50K and the top 3 tiers
- Pay Policy Statements
- Workforce Monitoring Reports (from 2012)