Waste and recycling collections
Black wheelie bin
- All black wheelie bins must be at the kerbside by 6:30am on your collection day.
- Although you may be used to seeing the crews at the same time each week, there is no set time for collections to take place; only the day of the week is set. Please do not report missed collections until the morning after the specified collection day.
- You must close the bin lid to ensure that no waste escapes prior to collection. We will not empty open bins and we will decline any request for a missed collection
- Only one black wheelie bin will be collected per household
- No side waste (additional bags or boxes) is allowed
What to put in your black rubbish bin
Please use your black wheelie bin to dispose of any non-recyclable rubbish.
We will collect your black wheelie bin every two weeks (the alternate week to your recycling wheelie bin collection weeks). Check your schedule using our online collection day checker.