Terms and conditions of bulky waste collections
We will collect up to 3 items for a non-refundable fee of £15 (including VAT). Some items may be counted as 2 or more items - please check the list of accepted items.
You can pay by:
- credit or debit card
- cheque - made payable to Northampton Borough Council and sent to the following address:
Northampton Borough Council, Income and Payables, 2nd Floor One Angel Square, Northampton, NN1 1ED.
We do not accept cash or postal orders.
- items will be collected on the arranged collection day (in rare circumstances, we may collect items the next working day)
- items must be as near to the kerbside as possible by 6:30am on the collection day. Any items left in front or rear gardens will not be collected.
- please do not block any footpath or highway when presenting your items.
- if you live in a block of flats, items must not be left in the bin store
- please empty and clean all goods, otherwise they will not be taken
- any additional item left with booked items or any items not as described on the booking form will not be taken
- you must tell us of any changes to the booked items at least 2 working days before collection
- items collected may be recycled, reused or disposed of at our discretion
- if your items are not collected you must tell us within 48 hours of the collection day
- neither Northampton Borough Council, nor Veolia shall be liable for any incident, damage or accident, however caused, arising from the exercise of the council, Veolia or any other organisation working on their behalf, through its officers, workmen or agents, of the rights and obligations hereby granted
To see how we use your information read our Data Protection corporate privacy notice.