Waste and recycling collections
Textiles, batteries and small electricals
- Please keep separate in clear sacks or carrier bags and put out next to your recycling bin or box. Black sacks will not be collected
- Please use one bag for each type of recycling
- All recycling must be at the kerbside by 6:30am on your collection day
If you are on a green sack round, we will collect your recycling every week next to your recycling boxes.
If you are on a wheelie bin round, we will collect your recycling every two weeks (the alternate weeks to your black wheelie bin collection weeks) alongside your recycling bin.
- We can collect old clothes, shoes and textiles in any condition
- We will not collect duvets or pillows under the textile scheme
- Place used batteries in a clear bag alongside your recycling bin or boxes
- Small electrical items no larger than a 4 slice toaster can be placed alongside your recycling bin or box, placed in tied or sealed clear bags