Request a Council Tax refund

If your Council Tax account is in credit you may use this online form to request a refund by either cheque or BACS transfer into your bank account.

If you have another Council Tax account with us where there is an outstanding charge, we will use this credit to offset against this charge and let you know, rather than refund that credit.

In some instances we may have to obtain permission from all the people named on the Council Tax bills to issue a refund. We will contact you if we need further authority.

Request your Council Tax refund