Housing Associations 2018 rent changes
Report rent changes for housing associations: 2018
Annual rent change letters 2018
Your housing association will send you an annual rent changes letter in February or March 2018, detailing any changes in your rent.
- rent from one of the housing associations listed below,
- your Housing Benefit is paid directly to them
- your Housing Benefit claim was made before 31 March 2018
you do not need to contact the council to tell us about this change. Your housing association will do it for you.
- Cross Keys
- Extra Care
- Grand Union Rents
- Guinness Trust
- Midland Heart
- Places for People
- Spire Homes
If you do not rent from one of the above housing associations
You need to provide the council with the rent increase letter. Either:
- Scan and email the letter to email@example.com
- Send it by post to: Northampton Borough Council, Revenues & Benefits, The Guildhall, St Giles Square, Northampton, NN1 1DE (we will return all documents to you)
- Visit our One Stop Shop, open Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm. When you report to reception, you will be given a 10 minute slot during that day to have your documents scanned and returned to you.