High tea in the park
Come and enjoy a celebratory 1940s themed afternoon tea to commemorate the 75th anniversary of D-Day in the stunning Thursby room at Abington Park Museum.
Tickets - £20 per person.
The menu for the day is:
- A selection of dainty finger sandwiches
- Homemade sausage rolls
- Cheese and caraway straws
- Fruit scones served with clotted cream and preserve
- Lemon drizzle squares topped with seasonal fresh strawberries
- Gooey chocolate brownies
- A selection of vanilla and elderflower shortbread
- Union flag themed meringue kisses
- Unlimited English breakfast tea/cafetière coffee and pink lemonade
All served on our pretty vintage china.
Why not finish the afternoon relaxing in the beautiful surroundings of Abington Park listening to The Gretton Silver Band who will be playing on the bandstand 2-5pm.
Allergies and special dietary requirements
Can be catered for as long as we are made aware at the time of booking. All due care and attention will be made when catering for our guests with allergies but all food is made/baked in the same kitchen so allergens may still be present.
Tables will be set out in parties of 6 on the day so you may be sharing a table with other guests if your party size is smaller than this.
Feel free to come dressed in your finest 1940s attire, victory rolls included! (We certainly shall be!)
Payment is due in full when booking and is non-refundable unless in the unlikely event the tea is cancelled then a full refund will be given.
This event is sure to be popular so book soon to avoid disappointment! No booking is secure until payment has been received.
Please message us or email Amy at email@example.com to book tickets