Northampton Racecourse is once again hosting a spectacular fireworks display and family entertainment on Sunday, 3 November between 2pm and 7pm.
A fun, free fireworks displayis taking place at the Racecourse, Northampton, on Sunday 3 November.
What's happening and when
- 2pm - rides and food stalls open
- 4pm - Pure Genius onstage
- 4.45pm - LED glow and fire show
- 5.30pm - fireworks display
- 7pm - close
Where to go
The fireworks display will be located opposite the university, on the St George's Avenue side of the Racecourse.
- Parking is not available on site but there is plenty free available in car parks around the town centre including St Michael’s multi-storey car park and the Mounts surface car park, which are a 10-15 minute walk from the Racecourse.
- We encourage you to make use of these car parks and walk to the Racecourse.
All roads are open as usual but we are expecting large numbers of people to attend the event and local roads may be busy. The fireworks will begin promptly, so please leave yourself enough time to travel, park and walk to the event.
Footpaths across the Racecourse between St George’s Avenue and Trinity Avenue to the Kettering Road will be closed from 9am on Sunday morning while fireworks are being set up.
Please don't bring any fireworks of your own to the event. You may bring sparklers at your own risk, but they must be used responsibly.