Council Tax FAQs
Records starting with S
- Special Expenses
- Summons - Can I dispute the Summons/Costs?
- Summons - Can I negotiate a repayment arrangement with the Council?
- Summons - Do I have to attend Court?
- Summons - Does a Council Tax Summons affect my credit rating?
- Summons - I am on Jobseekers Allowance/Employment Support Allowance/Income support. Can this Council Tax debt be deducted from my benefit?
- Summons - I am waiting for my entitlement to Council Tax Reduction/exemption/discount to be assessed. Why should I pay this?
- Summons - If I make an arrangement do I have to attend the Court?
- Summons - What happens after a Council Tax summons is issued?
- Summons - What if I pay the full amount showing on the Summons before the Court Hearing date?
- Summons - What is a Summons?
- Summons - Why do I have to pay Court Costs?