A guide to cemeteries
We maintain seven cemeteries, which are Kingsthorpe, Dallington, Duston, Towcester Road, Great Houghton, Weston Favell and Billing Road.
If you have any problems or queries or wish to meet someone at the cemetery, contact the Cemetery Office:
Northampton Borough Council
Camp Hill Depot
Telephone: 01604 436622 (option 1)
Email: [email protected]
The cemetery office is open Monday - Friday 8.30am - 4pm
We offer a seven day burial service. Fees may vary. For more information please contact the Cemeteries Office.
Cemeteries in the area
The three cemeteries which currently serve the area for burials are:
- Kingsthorpe (Harborough Road North - NN2 8LU)
- Towcester Road (Hardingstone - NN4 8LS)
- Dallington (Harlestone Road - NN5 6AB)
- Duston (Berrywood Road or Westfield Road - NN5 6RB)
- Great Houghton (NN4 7AT) - limited plots available
We have two other cemeteries within the borough:
- Billing Road (NN1 5DE), which is a closed cemetery
- Weston Favell (NN3 3BU) which is restricted. This means only remaining interment spaces within a purchased grave can be used.