Check here to see the most recent information published on site.
Delapre beer and cider lists now available - 17 May 2013
Lists for over 300 beers and 60 ciders that will be at the Delapre Beer Festival are now available to browse.
C’mon The Cobblers! - 15 May 2013
Cobblers' merchandise for sale at Market Square
Make some noise for those unable to speak out - 15 May 2013
On Friday (17 May) there will be something to shout about at the Guildhall as the International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia (IDAHO) is marked with speeches and noise.
Northampton schools still have time to enter Bloom competition. - 14 May 2013
Fourteen schools from Northampton have so far entered the East Midlands in Bloom competition and there is still time for others to enter and win the ‘Best School Garden’ prize.
Discussing the future of the former St Edmunds Hospital site - 14 May 2013
Next month Councillors at the Guildhall will be discussing the future of the former St Edmunds Hospital site as they consider responding to calls to remove the building’s Listed Status.
Family fun at Abington Park on Saturday - 13 May 2013
The Mayor of Northampton will host a family fun day to raise money for his charities.
Bringing the largest selection of traditional beers to this year’s Delapre Beer Festival - 13 May 2013
Over three-hundred beers will feature at this year’s Delapre Beer Festival, offering a wide selection of the Shire’s best ales.
Korean War memorial service - 13 May 2013
A drumhead service of commemoration to mark the 60th anniversary of the armistice of the Korean War (1950-53) will be held in Northampton on Sunday 23 June at 2pm.
Minister helps Northampton celebrate its success - 13 May 2013
Local growth minister, Mark Prisk, visited the Northampton Waterside Enterprise Zone today (Monday, 13 May) to find out about progress and celebrate its latest success story.
Food waste collection service celebrates 4,600 tonnes in first year - householders urged to keep up the good work - 13 May 2013
Householders in Northampton and Daventry District have together recycled 4,600 tonnes of food waste in the service’s first year, which would have cost more than £412,000 to send to landfill.
- Evaluating our Consultations 2012-13 - 16 May 2013
- LGSS EIA April 2013 - 13 May 2013
- changes to waste collection routes and rounds from the proposed start date of 15th May 2013 to 10th June 2013 and to agree to fund the weekly cost of the resultant delay - 08 May 2013
- NBC Publication Scheme - 03 May 2013
- TP 13 - Agenda - 29 April 2013
- ITA 10 - Tenancy Issues Presentation - 29 April 2013
- ITA 10 - Agenda - 29 April 2013
- ITA 10 - ITA Statement to tenants - 29 April 2013
- My Home - 25 April 2013
- HOP 10 - Agenda (HOP 9 Cancelled) - 23 April 2013
- Community Payback Projects - 04 March 2013
- Community Payback - 26 February 2013
- Housing Allocations Scheme- frequently asked questions - 31 December 2012
- Draft Tenant Engagement Strategy Consultation - 20 December 2012
- Carbon management plan - 06 November 2012
- Council Tax: Do It Online - 19 October 2012
- Studio Timetables - 18 June 2012
- Planning Enforcement - 09 May 2012
- Council Tax: Vulnerable Persons - 30 April 2012
- Housing Associations - 04 April 2012
A Relucant Airman: A Post-War Conscript's Story Part IV - Over 60s talk - 03 May 2012
A talk by George Twiselton
50+ Day at Lings Forum - 13 July 2009
50+ Activity Day at Lings Forum - Every Friday Morning. Various activities on offer. Contact Lings Forum 01604 837 300 for further details