Opening times and ways to contact us
We have a range of online options that can be completed in minutes and our website is available any time of day, 365 days a year.
You can also contact us online via our online form
Our contact centre is open Monday to Friday, from 9am to 5pm.
- 0300 330 7000
- 01604 838 970 (Text phone)
If you have an emergency outside of normal hours, help is available.
Our main office is open Monday to Friday, from 9am to 5pm (reception open from 10am to 4pm).
Northampton Borough Council,
Guildhall, St. Giles Square,
Emergency/Out of Hours
For emergencies only, the number to call is 01604 837 999.
Before you call
Before you contact us, please be sure that:
- Your problem cannot be dealt with during normal office hours
- That you cannot make temporary arrangements in the meantime
- If you can wait till the morning, please use the online form
To help us deal with your call, please remember to:
- Be clear
- Have all the information to hand
- Be prepared to provide a contact number so that we can get back to you
|David Kennedy||Chief Executive|
|Julie Seddon||Director of Customers & Communities
|Steven Boyes||Director of Regeneration, Enterprise & Planning|
|Francis Fernandes||Borough Secretary & Monitoring Officer|