Heritage open days in Northampton
A chance to explore Northampton's history
Heritage Open Days 2016 was once again a great success, with some of the town and county's most interesting and beautiful buildings - many of which are very important historically and culturally - opening their doors to the public for the weekend.
If you visited any of the attractions over the weekend, please help us to make next year even better by completing our (very short!) visitor survey.
We would like to thank all the venues below for taking part in this wonderful annual event.
- 78 Derngate (Charles Rennie Mackintosh House)
- All Saints Church
- Castle Hill United Reformed Church
- Christ Church
- Church Restaurant
- Crusader Community Boats
- Friends of Kingsthorpe Pocket Park
- Friends of Northampton Castle
- Greek Orthodox Church of St Neophytos
- Heritage Bus Trips
- Holy Sepulchre
- Hunsbury Hill Fort
- Jesus Centre
- New Testament Church of God
- Northampton & County Club
- Northamptonshire Natural History Society
- Northants Ironstone Railway
- Phipps NBC
- Playhouse Theatre
- Quaker Meeting House
- Royal & Derngate Theatre
- Sessions House
- Sikh Gurdwara
- Spratton Village Walks
- St Edmund King & Martyr Church
- St Giles' Church
- St John the Baptist, Hartwell
- St John the Baptist, Kingsthorpe
- St Luke's Church, Duston
- St Mary Blessed Virgin, Great Houghton
- St Matthew's Church
- St Michael & All Angels Parish Church
- Church of St Peter & St Paul, Abington
For more about Heritage Open Days visit the website.
New venues can sign up now to be involved in Heritage Open Days weekend next year. Call 01604 837504 for more information.