Opening times and ways to contact us
Opening times over the festive period
Opening times: New Year festivities
| Friday 30 December
||Close at 4pm
| Saturday 31 December
| Sunday 1 January 2017
| Monday 2 January 2017
Contact us online
Many of your requests can be dealt with online
- You can also contact us about non-urgent issues using our online contact form
Replacement bins and recycling boxes
If you are waiting for us to deliver a replacement bin or recycling box, there is currently a wait of around 8 weeks. We will deliver your bin or box as soon as possible.
If you haven't received your order within this period please do not submit a new order. Please contact us with your reference number on 0300 330 7000 to discuss the status of your order.
Please leave any damaged items in an accessible place ready for collection when the replacement items arrive.
Non-urgent and routine repairs
The quickest and easiest way to request a non-urgent repair is to complete the short online form.
- Request a repair - we are currently experiencing problems with the online repairs form and are working to get it up and running again as soon as possible. We are very sorry for any inconvenience and we appreciate your patience.
Urgent and emergency repairs
Please refer to the repairs web page to make sure your repair is urgent or an emergency and then call us on the number provided.For everything else...
Our contact centre is open Monday to Friday, from 9am to 5pm.
- 0300 330 7000
- 01604 838 970 (text phone)
If you have an emergency outside of normal hours, help is available.
Our main office is open Monday to Friday, from 9am to 5pm.
Northampton Borough Council,
Guildhall, St. Giles Square,
Emergency/out of hours
For emergencies only, the number to call is 01604 837 999.
Before you call
Before you contact us out of hours, please be sure that:
- Your problem cannot be dealt with during normal office hours
- That you cannot make temporary arrangements in the meantime
- If you can wait until the morning, please use the online form
To help us deal with your call, please remember to:
- Be clear
- Have all the information to hand
- Be prepared to provide a contact number so that we can get back to you
|David Kennedy||Chief Executive|
|Julie Seddon||Director of Customers & Communities
|Steven Boyes||Director of Regeneration, Enterprise & Planning|
|Francis Fernandes||Borough Secretary & Monitoring Officer|