Citizens Account help
Do you have a problem with your Citizens Account?
- Citizens Account frequently asked questions
- 'Common problems with your Citizens Account' guide (PDF format, 443KB or Word format, 116KB)
If you have a problem with your Citizens Account that you cannot resolve, please contact us at CitizensAccountHelp@northampton.gov.uk
If you need to contact us about an issue, please make sure you include your name, address and the relevant reference number for the service you are contacting us about in your email:
- Council Tax account reference number (8 digit number beginning with a "5")
- Benefit claim reference number (8 digit code; may end in a letter if the number is before 10000000);
- Landlord account reference number (4 digit code)
- Rent account reference number (6 digit code, may end in an "A" or "B")
This enables us to quickly determine the service area which needs to action your query.