The power of the web is in its universality. Access by everyone regardless of disability is an essential aspect.
The team behind this web site hope that whoever needs to use it, can do so easily.
If you do have problems, or would like to make any suggestions to improve the site from an accessibility point of view, please get in touch with us. Talk to us about the problem and we will listen.
We have made every effort to ensure this web site is easily readable using 'plain english'. In addition, we have ensured that the design of this web site is not an obstacle to its usability and readability.
The site is also designed to be easily printable - providing a simple, text based output onto paper.
- If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer 4 on a PC, press alt and the access key character at the same time
- If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer 5 or higher on a PC, press"alt" and the access key character at the same time, then press the enter key
- If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer 5 on an Apple Macintosh, press ctrl and the access key character at thesame time
- For Netscape 6 and Mozilla, use the alt key on a PC, or the ctrl key on an Apple Macintosh
Government standard keys
- S - skip navigation
- 1 - Homepage
- 2 - Whats new
- 3 - Site map
- 4 - Search facility
- 5 - Frequently asked questions
- 7 - Complaints procedure (Contacting the Council page)
- 8 - Disclaimer
- 9 - Feedback facility
- 0 - Access key details (this page)